Sunday, July 21, 2013

Meet Timespanner the Facebook page ...

Social media still doesn't thrill me to bits, but if it can help with at least one thing, it's useful. A lot of pain-in-the-you-know-where auto-spammers infesting Timespanner has meant that I needed to set up gatekeeping functions for comments which damned well got in the way of folks sharing real information and insights, all because of a bunch of thieving commercials.

Okay.

So -- coming up to Timespanner's 5th birthday this September, I've started a Facebook page for it. There will be a link on the right sidebar for anyone to get hold of me via FB if they want to sound off or comment or share info, without having to go through the gatekeeping functions of the auto-words an' such.

I'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment